Youth Mission Trips To Puerto Rico Details…
- Ministry / How You’ll Serve – While on youth mission trips to Puerto Rico, you will attend Local Church Services, Participate in VBS & Sports Activities at low-income housing, Visit Local Orphanages, & Help with minor Work Projects.
- Our Partners – We have partnered with local churches & families, along with local city government in order to serve the elderly and disabled members of these communities through home repair projects. You will provide much-needed maintenance, yard work, and cleaning to elderly and disabled individuals who can no longer care for their homes effectively on their own. No special skills are needed – just a willing heart to serve!
- Lodging / Dining – Groups fly into San Juan Airport (SJU) where we will pick you up and take a short drive to Caguas. You will stay at a facility that has rooms with air-conditioning, beds, & bathroom. The facility also has meeting/worship & dining areas. Transportation, project supplies, programs & music, and all meals are included.
- Area Attractions – Youth groups will have time to enjoy some of the beauty of Historic downtown San Juan, Beaches, El Yunque Rainforest, Waterfalls, Catamaran Tour, Snorkeling, & Museums.
- 2018 Dates – Contact Us with the Dates you have in mind for your Youth Mission Trips to Puerto Rico.
- Price – $89 per person – per night / *does not include airfare or area attractions.
Need to Know –
- A passport is not required to travel to Puerto Rico if you are a U.S. citizen.
- Average flight cost is $300 – $450.
- Currency and electricity are the same as the U.S.
- Spanish and English are the primary languages.